Top budget-friendly tips to reward and recognise your employees
People often ask me: “Debbie, how do I reward my employees on a tight budget?”
I love that they want to cultivate a culture of support and encouragement and it doesn’t have to cost a lot to enhance the lives of people and create a better working culture.
So, I’ve come up with 6 sustainable incentives to let your employees know how much they are trusted and valued:
- Send them a handwritten ‘thank you’ note. You’d be amazed at the impact of such a simple gesture
- Give them ownership of a project that inspires them
- Gift them time off on one of their regular work days
- Provide flexibility with their work hours and location
- Offer career progression or a change in job title
- Allow them time to volunteer at their favourite charity
There’s no doubt that engaged and inspired employees help businesses thrive.
Talk to us today about how we can improve the performance of your people and create an engaging culture.